Wednesday 8 May 2013

Worldwide audience


Thank you to everyone who visits my blog. It is great to have readers from all over the world.  With the aid of Blogger, which provides the stats, I can track the countries from which the audience is viewing. I thought you would be interested to see this too. 
For my own interest I have printed off a world map and colour it in whenever someone visits from a new country.
I can't claim the credit for this inspiring idea, my Tag Tuesday friend, Helen at The Craft Project  thought of it!
If you are visiting from outside the UK I would love to have your comments. Of course it is always nice to have comments from the UK too!
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, It's me!!! We both need Alaska visitors I think. That would be a great colouring in job ;-) Isn't it fab that we can share our crafting ideas with artists all over the globe at just the touch of a button. I am always thrilled when I can colour in a new country. Mind you that is after I have looked it up.....Great for my geography too. Hugs from Derby, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I have coloured in Alaska as it is part of the USA and Blogger doesn't give it separately. Have you any African visitors? I just got South Africa yesterday!I have New Caledonia as well and had to look it up!I am enjoying colouring in my map, and it is improving my geography too!Yes, it is great to connect with people all over the world and to share ideas.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete