Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tag Tuesday-Letter R


Here is my tag for this week's alphabet themed Tag Tuesday

R is for River

I had to choose River, as we live only a few minutes walk from the River Thames, and it is a constant presence in my life. I can even see Caversham Bridge and Reading Bridge from my loft window, but not the river itself, except occasionally when the light shines in the right place! 
My tag is my artistic interpretation of the river, the shape of it with its meanders, and I have used floral fabrics  as the banks on either side. The river is made of blue checked fabric, with thick threads couched on .

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely tag Jane, I love the selection of fabrics and I also like the background you photographed it on.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - it's very much appreciated.
    By the way, I love the idea of seeing whereabouts in the world your visitors are from - what an interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete