Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tag Tuesday-Seed heads


The theme for this week's Tag Tuesday 
is SEED HEADS. Those of you  who have been reading my blog for a while will know that I really like seed heads, and am delighted to see that Carolyn has chosen one of my favourite themes! I have decided to use some tags I made last year when I was exploring this theme. You can see my earlier post and a description of how I did the pieces on my blog  here. Just scroll down the page till you find the post  Seed heads-experiments in textiles dated 24/01/2012. If you click on the photos you can see the close ups.

I made four pieces from the same source photo, a collage made from snippets of voile, a  newspaper collage, a stitched combination of voile and newspaper and a stitched voile piece.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment