Wednesday 16 May 2012

Tag Tuesday-Gardening



The topic for this week's Tag Tuesday is Gardening.
I had so many ideas about gardening, I found it hard to get started. I was thinking of gardening tools , packets of seeds, pictures of gardens Eventually I chose an image from the graphics fairy of a gardener in his potting shed, which I printed onto translucent paper and coloured in some flowers and flower pots. This was mounted onto a background of grass. I used a magazine image, and tried to print it onto Indian papers to create a more interesting texture, but it didn't  stand out, so I stuck to the original. I decorated it with flowers and butterflies and silhouettes of gardening tools. I feel as if I should have put a shed in there somewhere, as that is traditional in British gardens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment