Friday 21 January 2011

More Christmas books

The books I ordered from Amazon arrived at last! I have been longing to buy them for a while, but resisted the temptation, and they are a very good present, and good use of Christmas money. Maybe that is the way forward with Christmas, maybe we should all just buy presents for ourselves!

Print and Pattern by Bowie Style is a great reference book about my favourite things, texture, colour, pattern and design. I have been following the blog with great interest, and am delighted to have a book like this to look through.


Pattern Sourcebook : Around the World
by Shigeki Nakamura has a vast range of source material and I think it will be a reference book which I will refer to again and again.



The publication V&A Pattern, The Fifties is a lovely little book, with small pages, so easy to take on the train and keep in your handbag when in need of some patterns to look at! I love those bold textiles patterns of the fifties, and will probably keep this book with me at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment