Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tag Tuesday-Easter Bonnet

 Easter Bonnet-What a lovely title for this week's tags on Tag Tuesday!
I hope you all have a Happy Easter and enjoy some
sunshine.
For my Easter Bonnet tag I used an image from The Graphics Fairy,
showing  a cat couple in their finest clothes. I feel sure that Mrs.
Cat is dressed in her Easter bonnet ready to go for a walk with her
consort!
I used some hand printed papers for the background, mounted onto
some hand made "fabric", made by collaging fabric and papers together.
I made a fabric border and added a cockerel stamp and a ceramic flower
button.
Last week Pat Brennan and I did a stash swap of our mixed media bits and
pieces. It is great to have some new materials to play with, and I am sure you
will spot some of your things in my tags, Pat!






No comments:

Post a Comment