Wednesday 11 February 2015

Tag Tuesday-Valentine


The theme for our tag this week on Tag Tuesday is Valentine.
We are all having such fun with our tags!
I enjoy coming up with an idea for a theme, then
playing around with different techniques and producing
a piece of finished work, but I also enjoy seeing everyone
else's tags in the group, with their individual ideas and techniques.
For my Valentine tag I have used traditional hearts,
but have avoided too much pink! I seem to remember
making one last time we did Valentine's which was totally pink!
Here I have added hearts stamped with a wood block to a textured
background, made by printing through a stencil with gesso.
I added some lace, both real and stamped, and washi tape hearts.
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment