Saturday 5 January 2013

Back to Blogging

I am back to blogging, not having posted much recently. First of all there was Christmas, which brings its mixture of delights and lots of extra tasks to do! I have all my four sons living at home again for the moment, so the house is quite hectic. Anyone with boys will know what I mean when I say it is like when they were little, except now they are strapping lads! We had a lovely family Christmas, and it is always good to catch up with family and friends at this time of year.
Unfortunately I started this new year as last, on antibiotics for another abscess, on my leg this time. However I am pleased to report that now I am half way through the second course of antibiotics and everything is healing nicely. I didn't have to go to hospital this time and I think my recovery was a lot quicker, as my general condition is so much better. I am learning to manage this infective arthritis and believe I am almost winning. So let's say this infection is just a blip and I expect to be back on track now.

No comments:

Post a Comment