Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tag Tuesday-Green



 GREEN is the theme for this week's Tag Tuesday
The countryside in Berkshire/Oxfordshire is looking so green and lush at the moment, it must be all that rain we have had! Three months rainfall fell overnight last week, but the good news is the hosepipe ban has been lifted! The first thing that sprang to mind when I thought about Green was green leaves, as seen everywhere whilst driving around.

I have used the set embroidery stitches on my machine and stitched leaves and the words "Green Leaves". The background was from a piece I have just coloured up for the
 Design To Stitch course I am studying with C & G tutor Shelagh Folgate. This month we are working with one colour and  mine happens to be green! How lucky was that!

No comments:

Post a Comment