Wednesday 16 March 2011

Colours

I have been sewing strips of photos for the course I am doing with Shelagh Folgate. I knew immediately which photos I wanted to use. The effect produced by making a patchwork of colours reminds me of jewels.

These are photos I took whilst at college in Windsor doing C & G cert for a module about colour. It was a sunny day and light just flooded into the room, giving lovely clear, bright colours for the shots. I filled an assortment of glasses and jugs with different colours of Brusho dyes. This was very enjoyable for me, as I just love looking at colours! I enjoyed setting it up and the photography, and am very happy to have a whole folder of photos of colours!










2 comments:

  1. wow! that looks amazing - I am intrigued to see what you'll do with the photos once they're all stitched together... it looks incredible already! Love the colours

    Rosemary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea too. What beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete