Friday 29 October 2010

Knit and Stitch Show Stash






Here are some pictures of my stash from the Knit and Stitch Show. I didn't go this year, but by a twist of fate my mother-in-law, who doesn't like either knitting or stitching, did go. She accompanied a knitting friend, and I don't think she enjoyed it very much, although she was really interested to look round Alexandra Palace! However she very kindly bought some nice bits and pieces for Rosemary and I to divide up, which we enjoyed, as we will enjoy looking at them until we make something with them. Or maybe we will just enjoy them being in our stashes. So Thanks to Bridget! The first picture has such lovely shiney varied thread! The next looks perfect for stitching trees or grasses. Then the next has such texture and added square sequins! I love the little bundle of felts and threads, suitable for a mini project. The last is some kind of tape, with beautiful edging of another colour. What could I make? So many possibilities....!

No comments:

Post a Comment