Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Wallhanging-painting up fabric

I have decided I like the fabric samples painted in Koh-i-Noor best. I have been trying to paint up my strips to my satisfaction using this paint. However it looks a bit pale to me. When I am painting it looks the right colour when wet, but as it dries it gets paler. So I have had to put on another coat, and maybe will even need another. I find it hard to imagine the finished result with stitch over the top of it. No photos of this,as they just didn't come out right-too pale. I am going back to painting, I think I will try another layer.