Monday 15 December 2014

Tag Tuesday-Christmas Greenery and Let's Dance

Here are my tags for Tag Tuesday.
Just in time with this week's tag, plus the previous one!
It is such a busy time of year, that I have been falling behind.
I have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful tags.

Here is my Christmas Greenery Tag.
I had a lot of fun playing with  my Christmas
stencils and stamps!
I used a stencil for the three images in the foreground,
pine cones, poinsettia and holly, on card. The background was 
stamped with holly onto textured card, and then
I added washi tape -my favourite! A red ribbon adds the final
touch.




Here is my Let's Dance tag.
I used an image of dancers from a greetings card,
 added sparkly nail polish to the dancer's dress, and
highlighted her make up. The background is glittery card.
This is a timely tag, when it is nearly time for the final
of Strictly Come Dancing, which I have been following avidly!





No comments:

Post a Comment